quarta-feira, junho 30, 2004

|

O que eu sou...What I am...

Daddy didn't give affection,and me,I was something that Mommy wouldn't wear.But today...I spoke in the class today!Try to understand it...try to erase it from the black board...You won't!You can't!Because my scream it's craved on the board, not written!So read it once...read it again...and wish you could do it like me...yeah, right...Try!Try harder!Now,Daddy will give me affection and me...I will become something that Mommy will wear...You,and only you unleashed the lion.I'll bite!I'll bite so hard that it will hurt so much...It will never heal.But mine hurts harder,every night and every fucking day.Give affection and wear me!I just asked for that...so simple...Now,fuck you!!You, and only you,unleashed the lion!I'll bite and it will hurt so fucking much...you have only one bite...I'm all bitten.I'm all blood and tears,I'm all craved with broken glass!The lion is sick and tired...I'm going to sleep...going to sleep forever.Thanks to the ones that tried to cease my pain...I'll never forget...I should be going now...
|

1 Comments:

Blogger J. P. said...

jeremy spoken, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4:45 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home